The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 power supply can provide twice as much power to your pedals as transformer-based power bricks. Each of the seven outputs are completely isolated, regulated and filtered to give you noise-free performance. With no transformer to hinder its abilities, there is never any proximity noise. And being the world’s first multi-output switching power supply for musicians, it will work anywhere in the world without modification.
- Output 1: 18VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 2-5: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA each)
- Outputs 6-7: 9VDC (500mA each)
- (4) DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White
- (3) DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow
- (1) CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity)
- Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- (1) CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity)
- Red – reverse polarity converter
- (1) C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive)
- Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
- (1) CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. (Do NOT connect to a battery!)
- Comes with mounting brackets for Pedaltrain pedalboards
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.37 x 2 in. (140 x 86 x 50mm)
- Weight: 1.31 lb. (592 grams)