The Martin Road Series are the perfect instruments for any musician on the go. The Martin GPC-11E features a Grand Performance body with a cutaway, constructed of a solid Sitka Spruce top and solid Sapele back and sides. Thanks to its tight waist and large lower bout, the Grand Performance produces incredibly versatile tone that sounds great in every application. For modern guitarists who want to fingerpick, flat pick, and cover all the territory in between, this design is a natural choice.
The GPC-11E sports a gorgeous gloss top finish and a stunning mother-of-peal rosette that matches its mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays. With Fishman MX-T electronics under the hood, the GPC-11E is ready for any stage. Plus, it has a built in soundhole tuner that automatically mutes the output so you can tune up any time without a goofy tuner clipped on your headstock.
- Body Size: 14-Fret Grand Performance w/ Cutaway
- Construction: Mortoise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back & Sides: Sapele
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Nut: White Corian, 1-3/4"
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Saddle: Drop-In Compesnated White Tusq w/ 16" radius
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T w/ soundhole tuner
The GPC-11E also includes Martin's new Premium Soft Shell Case, so it is road-ready—the perfect companion on all of your adventures!