The Dreadnought Junior is designed for players to enjoy the booming, full sound of a dreadnought but in a smaller, more manageable package. The DJr-10E StreetMaster adds a gorgeous, distressed sunburst finish to the all-sapele Dreadnought Junior body.
The Dreadnought Junior body combines the familiar shape of the dreadnought but only 14-1/4"-wide at the lower bout and 18-1/4" long. It also sports a short 24" scale and a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. The result is a guitar that captures the tone and character of a dreadnought but is also travel-friendly and fits comfortably on your lap. With Fishman electronics under the hood, the DJr-10E StreetMaster is ready to take your music wherever it needs to go.
- Body Size: 14-Fret Dreadnought Junior (000 Depth)
- Finish: StreetMaster distressed sunburst
- Top: Sapele
- Back & Sides: Sapele
- Bracing: Scalloped X-Brace, 1/14" SItka Spruce
- Fingerboard: FSC-Certified Sustainable Richlite
- Bridge: FSC-Certified Sustainable Richlite
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut: White Corian, 1-3/4"
- Saddle Material: White Tusq w/ 2-5/32" string spacing
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
This DJr-10E StreetMaster is an exciting addition to the lineup. Its tone is warm and full with volume and depth that belies its size. Every Junior includes a soft gig bag for easy transport.