Reimagined for 2020, the Martin X-Series models now sport select hardwood fingerboards and bridges (instead of Richlite composite) as well as updated appointments such as a Pearloid rosette. While the genuine wood bridge and fingerboard certainly enhance the guitar's sound transfer, the nicer-looking appointments don't affect the sound, but they sure do add to the guitar's mojo!
The Martin DC-X2E Rosewood features a solid Sitka Spruce top and Rosewood-pattered High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) back and sides. Its tone is warm, rich, and packed with every bit of the power we expect from a good Martin dreadnought. Plus, it has a cutaway for easy access deep into the upper register. With Fishman MX electronics under the hood, the DC-X2E Rosewood ready to take you wherever your music needs to go.
- Body Size: 14-Fret Dreadnought w/ Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Rosewood-pattern High-Pressure Laminate (HPL)
- Bracing: Scalloped X-Brace, 5/16" SItka Spruce w/ 1/4" Tone Bars
- Fingerboard: Select Hardwood
- Bridge: Select Hardwood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Nut: White Corian, 1-3/4"
- String Spacing at Saddle: 2-5/32"
- Saddle Material: White Tusq
- Electronics: Fishman MX
All X-Series models now include a soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding.