Built on over 80 years of Martin dreadnought tradition, the D-10E Sitka Top is an incredible value for a solid-wood dreadnought. This D-10E has warm, fat acoustic tone, thanks to its solid Sitka top and solid Sapele back and sides. It sounds great plugged in, too, thanks to its Fishman MX-T electronics. Plus, it has a built in soundhole tuner that automatically mutes the output so you can tune up any time without a goofy tuner clipped on your headstock.
- Body Size: 14-Fret Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bracing: Scalloped X-Brace, 5/16" SItka Spruce w/ 1/4" Tone Bars
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Nut: White Corian, 1-3/4"
- String Spacing at Saddle: 2-5/32"
- Saddle Material: White Tusq
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T w/ built-in tuner
The D-10E also includes Martin's new Premium Soft Shell Case, so it is road-ready—the perfect companion on all of your adventures! Pound for pound, the D-10E may be the hottest deal in the shop!