As early as 1915, Martin began experimenting with ukulele designs. Since then, Martin ukuleles remain among the highest-quality ukes you're likely to find. They sound great and are constructed with the integrity and attention to detail we've come to expect from C.F. Martin.
Proudly made in Nazareth, Pa., the Martin Concert Uke FSC is designed for players who want serious tone in a package that is environmentally friendly. This concert-sized ukulele features top, back, sides, and neck made from 100% FSC-certified sustainable mahogany. This wood is not only sustainable sourced, but it also produces refined tone.
From there, every detail is top level. Unlike many ukuleles—which are shoddily constructed and have issues over time—the Concert Uke FSC has an applied dovetail neck joint—just like a good Martin 6-string! The result is a ukulele that is truly deserving of the "C.F. Martin & Co." decal on the head plate. It also sports the new Ratio geared tuning pegs, which provide optimal tuning stability.
- Body Size: Concert Ukuele
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Scale Length: 15"
- Top: FSC-certified Mahogany
- Back & Sides: FSC-certified Mahogany
- Neck: FSC-certified Mahogany
- Braces: FSC-certified Sitka Spruce, 1/4"
- Fingerboard Width at nut: 1-13/32"
- Fingerboard Material: FSC-certified Ebony
- Nut Material: Black Tusq
- Bridge Material: FSC-certified Ebony
- String spacing at saddle: 1-41/64"
- Saddle Material: Compensated Black Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open Gear
The Concert Uke FSC is a superior-quality ukulele, and you can feel good knowing it was constructed from responsibly-sourced materials. Its tone is warm and well-balanced—full of sweet Mahogany richness. Deluxe padded gig bag included.