Handwired just down the road in Bayfield, Colorado, the Chelli P-10 has quickly become a favorite at Telluride Music Co. For Telluride ski bums, a low-wattage, lightweight combo is the most functional way to capture rich, harmonic tone at reasonable volumes. Thanks to its Boost switch and three-way "Raw" Negative Feedback switch, the P-10 delivers remarkable versatility in a simple, straightforward, and familiar template. It also packs an impressive amount of clean headroom for just 5-watts.
- Output: Single-Ended 5W
- Tube Complement: 1x 12ax7 1x 6v6 1x 5y3
- Speaker: 10” Weber Classic Alnico 10A125
- Controls: Boost switch, 3-way "Raw" switch, Volume, Tone, On/Off,
- Inputs: 1 Instrument
- Cabinet: Solid Pine
- Covering: Purple Levant Tolex
- Grille Cloth: British Bluesbreaker-style Reissue
- Special Features:
- Boost switch - Powerful boost of the bass frequencies to give a darker, more powerful sound.
- "Raw" switch - Three Negative Feedback settings subtly adjust the harmonic content and general nature of how the amp distorts.
This Chelli P-10 (#063) looks sharp in its Purple Levant tolex and Bluesbreaker-style grillcloth. It's an eye-catching amp, classy enough for the living room! With the rich tone it produces, it might be all the amp you need.