The Voiceprint DI is one of the most advanced acoustic processor pedals on the planet. This 2020 Voiceprint DI is gently used and functions 100% as it should. It shows some cosmetic signs of use, and the previous owner installed loop-side velcro (soft side) on the bottom. It includes its original box and paperwork.
More info from LR Baggs:
The product of nearly 3 years of intensive research and collaboration with a team of PhDs, LR Baggs is thrilled to introduce the Voiceprint DI—the next breakthrough chapter in acoustic amplification. Voiceprint DI measures the acoustic response of your guitar by leveraging the processing power of your iPhone to accurately capture your guitar’s one-of-a-kind voice. A Voiceprint is created and loaded to your pedal, replacing your pickup’s signal for the most accurate sonic performance Baggs has engineered in their 40+ years of experience.
- Master Volume level control
- Voice blends your instrument’s custom Voiceprint with your pickup signal for enhanced accuracy
- Anti•fb applies your anti-feedback profile for effective feedback control. Short press for phase inversion
- Select scrolls through up to 99 instrument presets
- Pad attenuates input by 0dB, -3dB, -6dB, or -9dB to accommodate a wide-range of input levels
- Mute footswitch for ¼" and XLR outs. Long press for bypass
- Next footswitch selects the next instrument preset
- Series FX loop (separate jacks for send and return)
- Ground lift switch effectively eliminates ground-loop noise
- ¼" input
- XLR and ¼" outputs
- 9V DC power
- iPhone Version: iPhone 6 and later