Proudly made in Navojoa, Mexico, Martin's Road Series guitars were conceived as affordable, solid-wood acoustic-electrics that meet the challenging demands of gigging musicians. These hard-working guitars are designed to sound right, night after night, and also stand up to the rigors of the road. As the name “Road Series” implies, here’s a great-sounding Martin guitar that’s ready to go on tour.
The now-discontinued Martin DRSGT features a dreadnought body constructed all of a solid wood. With a Sitka Spruce top and Sapele back and sides, the DRSGT produces warm, powerful, and cutting dreadnought sound. And because it's all solid wood, its tone rivals that of guitars many times more expensive. Under the hood, the DRSGT uses Martin’s A-frame X-bracing pattern, and it has a 1-11/16" nut width and a 25.4" scale. It has Fishman Sonitone electronics built-in, so it's ready for the stage, too,
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 14-Fret Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back & Sides Material: Solid Sapele
- Neck Profile: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone w/ USB
This 2014 Martin DRSGT is gently used and in clean condition for its age. From a little "jean wear" at the waist and the subtle gleam of the back of the neck, you can tell it's a used guitar, and there is also a small scratch on the neck heel. Otherwise, this guitar is squeaky clean, and the setup is low and extremely playable with tons of life left on the frets. Original hardshell case included. This is a smoking deal for a good Martin dreadnought!