As early as 1915, Martin began experimenting with ukulele designs. Since then, Martin ukuleles remain among the highest-quality ukes you're likely to find. They sound great and are constructed with the integrity and attention to detail we've come to expect from C.F. Martin.
Part of Martin's X-Series, the 0XK Concert Ukulele features top, back, and sides made from durable high-pressure laminate (HPL). Because it is made from HPL, this concert uke can follow you anywhere—the beach, the stage, a road trip— and your only worry will be what song to play next. Plus, it packs beautiful tone, and it set up to play like it should.
- Body Size: Concert Ukuele
- Top: High-Pressure Laminate (HPL)
- Back & Sides: High-Pressure Laminate (HPL)
- Scale Length: 15"
- Braces: Non-Scalloped SItka Spruce, 1/4"
- Fingerboard: Sipo
- Fingerboard Width at nut: 1-13/32"
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- String spacing at saddle: 1-41/64''
- Saddle Material: Compensated White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel Uke Pegs
Even though this is Martin's lowest price uke, the 0XK Concert demonstrates that Martin builds superior-quality ukuleles. Its tone is warm and refined. Deluxe padded gig bag included.