While making a new instrument look old may be a new concept in the guitar industry, violin builders have been antiquing new instruments for centuries. Drawing from the model set by countless violin guilds over the years, Martin introduced the StreetMaster series to offer road-ready guitars in distressed satin finishes that will age beautifully and show honest play-wear over time. The StreetMasters offer the look and mojo of a well-worn, vintage instrument but with the accurate setup and smooth playability of a brand new guitar. Also, you don't have to worry about questionable repair history or "issues" ... let's not forget that this brand new guitar includes a lifetime warranty.
The Martin 000-15M StreetMaster features solid mahogany construction and a gorgeous "worn-in" satin sunburst finish. It includes a deluxe gig-bag, so it's ready for the road! Whether you're playing sold-out Madison Square Garden or busking on 7th Avenue outside, this 000-15M StreetMaster is perfect for your next gig.
- Body Size: 14-Fret 000 Auditorium
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Scalloped X-Brace, 5/16" Sitka Spruce
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut: Bone, 1-11/16"
- Saddle: Compensated Bone w/ 2-1/8" spacing
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Katalox
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel