Proudly made in Martin's Navojoa, Mexico facility, the Road Series are the perfect instruments for musicians on the go. The 000-12E Koa features Martin's comfortable mid-size 000 body, constructed of a solid Spruce top and laminate back and sides with Fine Koa Veneer. All in all, it's a great-sounding, road-tough instrument with the show-stopping look of Koa at an unbeatable price. And with a pickup under the hood, it's ready for the stage or the studio. This is the Left-Handed version of the 000-12E Koa.
This Martin sports a gorgeous gloss body finish with a mother-of-pearl patterned rosette and matching mother-of-pearl inlays in the FSC-Certfied Sustainable Richlite fingerboard. With Fishman MX-T electronics under the hood, the 000-12E Koa is ready for any stage. Plus, it has a built-in soundhole tuner that automatically mutes the output so you can tune up any time without a goofy tuner clipped on your headstock.
The 000-12E Koa Left also includes Martin's new Premium Soft Shell Case, so it is road-ready—the perfect companion on all of your adventures!
- Body Size: 000 14-Fret
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: African Mahogany core w/ Fine Koa Veneer
- Bracing: Scalloped X-Brace
- Braces: Spruce 5/16" w/ 1/4" Tone Bars
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Nut Material: White Coriander
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Neck Profile: Performing Artist w/ High-Performance Taper
- Fingerboard: FSC-Certified Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- Bridge: Modern Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle, 2-5/32" spacing
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusk
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern w/ Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Pins: Black Plastic
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
- Tuning Machines: Black Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Logo: Silver Script Ink