The Martin 00-18 is an updated version of the the popular 00-18V. A Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides are the foundation for this classic grand concert model. A Modified Low Oval neck profile with High Performance taper, East Indian rosewood headplate, an Ebony fingerboard, and an Ebony bridge complete this model and make it a guitar you will treasure for years to come. The vintage-inspired aesthetics pay tribute to a model Martin originally introduced in 1898.
This Martin 00-18 produces a rich, warm sound with small-body punch and character. It fits very nicely in your lap, and a 24.9" scale length combined with light gauge strings and low action make this a guitar you'll want to play every day. This is a great example of the Martin Standard Series—these instruments are what built Martin's 185-year-old reputation, and their simple, refined designs will inspire generations for years to come.
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Construction: Traditional Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing: 1/4" Scalloped X-Brace
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Solid Ebony
- Nut: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Saddle: Compensated Bone, 2-5/32" String Spacing
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck Profile: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open Gear