There is nothing quite as sweet, warm, and rich as an all-mahogany guitar. The Martin 00-15M is just about as good as it gets—solid all-mahogany construction on a compact, comfortable 00 body. Satisfy your desire for classic Martin tone with an affordable solid-wood guitar that is visually distinctive and innovative.
In many ways, this 00-15M is a guitar you will want to play every day. We love the vintage-inspired aesthetics of the 15-series. Rich satin finish, short-pattern diamond inlays on a solid rosewood fingerboard, genuine Ebony bridges pins in a solid rosewood bridge, bone nut and saddle, prewar-style "C.F. Martin" decal, and open-back Grover tuners ensure the 00-15M will keep inspiring new songs for many years to come.
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: X Bracing, 5/16" Sitka Spruce
- Neck Joint: Simple Dovetail
- Fingerboard & Bridge: East Indian Rosewood
- Nut: Bone, 1-11/16"
- Saddle: Compensated Bone, 2-1/8" string spacing
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Grover open-gear