There is nothing quite as sweet, warm, and rich as an all-mahogany guitar. The Martin 00-15M is just about as good as it gets—all solid mahogany constructed into a compact, comfortable 00 body. Satisfy your desire for classic Martin tone with an affordable solid-wood, American-made guitar that packs timeless style to match.
The 00-15M is a guitar you'll want to play every day. Its body is small and manageable, and its tone is warm and rich. We love the understated aesthetics of the 15-series, too. Gorgeous satin finish, short-pattern diamond inlays on a solid rosewood fingerboard, genuine Ebony bridges pins in a solid rosewood bridge, bone nut and saddle, prewar-style "C.F. Martin" decal, and open-back Grover tuners... Subtle details deliver timeless elegance. The 00-15M will keep inspiring new songs for many years to come.
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: X Bracing, 5/16" Sitka Spruce
- Neck Joint: Simple Dovetail
- Fingerboard & Bridge: East Indian Rosewood
- Nut: Bone, 1-11/16"
- Saddle: Compensated Bone, 2-1/8" string spacing
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Grover open-gear