As early as 1915, Martin began experimenting with ukulele designs. Since then, Martin ukuleles remain among the highest-quality ukes you're likely to find. They sound great and are constructed with the integrity and attention to detail we've come to expect from C.F. Martin.
New for 2022, the 0 Tenor Uke features neck, top, back, and sides made from Martin’s coveted stash of Sinker Mahogany that was salvaged and recovered from the bottom of a river in Belize. Sinker Mahogany offers a dense and complex tone that makes this model stand out from the crowd. It also looks beautiful—especially underneath the satin lacquer finish—and this one has unique "Cat's Eye" figure on the top that is matched on the back.
- Body Size: Tenor Ukuele
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Scale Length: 17"
- Top: Sinker Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Sinker Mahogany
- Neck: Sinker Mahogany
- Braces: Non-scalloped Sitka Spruce, 1/4"
- Fingerboard Width at nut: 1-11/32"
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl dots
- Nut Material: Black Tusq
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- String spacing at saddle: 1-5/8"
- Saddle Material: Compensated Black Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Ratio Black Uke Peg
This 0 Tenor Uke produces the full-bodied tone you want from a good tenor ukulele. The Sinker Mahogany gives it the refined tone of a treasured vintage instrument, but it's built with 21st Century precision and detail. This is a substantial ukulele—an impressive new model from C.F. Martin.