At Telluride Music Co., we are honored to be a Marquis Dealer of C.F. Martin guitars.
Classic styling with a tight-waisted jumbo body shape, the Martin J-40 is constructed from East Indian rosewood back and sides, a Sitka spruce top, and a hand-fit dovetail neck joint. This relatively rare body size produces enormous tone that is beautifully balanced with powerful response and projection, enhancing the art of the singer-songwriter or session player. Boasting gold open geared tuners and Martin’s most comfortable high performance neck, the Martin J-40 has Jumbo tone to set you apart!
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bracing: Forward-Shifted, Scalloped 5/16″ X-Bracing
- Nut: Bone, 1-3/4″
- Neck Profile: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Solid Ebony
- Saddle: Compensated Bone, 2-5/32″ string spacing
- Top Rosette: Ablone w/ Multi-Stripe
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Hexagon
- Peghead Logo: Vertical Abalone Inlay
- Tuning Machines:
Please give us a call at (970) 728-9592 or send us an e-mail, and we’ll tell you all about it.