At Telluride Music Co., we are honored to be a Marquis Dealer of C.F. Martin guitars.
Since 1965, the Martin D-35 has offered a new sound in the world of rosewood dreadnoughts. Its distinctive three-piece back and bound Ebony fingerboard set it apart visually from other Martin models. But it’s the expressive, quarter-inch bracing under the hood that give the D-35 a balanced, powerful tone that has inspired generations of players, from Johnny Cash to Seth Avett. Simply put, the D-35 is a versatile guitar you won’t want to put down.
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: East Indian Rosewood w/ Three-Piece Back
- Bracing: Forward-Shifted X Brace, 1/4″
- Neck Profile: Modified Low Oval with High Performance taper
- Nut: 1-3/4″ Bone
- Saddle: Bone, 2-5/32″ spacing
- Fingerboard: Solid Ebony w/ Antique White binding
- Bridge: Solid Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic
Please call (970) 728-9592 or send us an e-mail, and we’ll tell you more with the guitar in hand.