Telluride Music Co. is honored to be the local ticketing outlet for many of Telluride's music festivals. Check this page for the latest updates on locals' tickets.
47th Annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival (June 11-13 & 17-20, 2021)
Locals' tickets for the 2021 Telluride Bluegrass Festival go on sale May 19th at 10 a.m. All locals' tickets will be sold through the shop, and you will need to be physically present to purchase them. Proof of San Miguel County residency is required.
As with many things these days, this year's festival will involve some different steps. Here's the scoop:
- Crowd size is limited to 2,500, divided into 250 corrals of up to 10 people in each. For each weekend, 50 corrals are reserved for local San Miguel County residents.
- If you want to purchase tickets, you will be buying an entire corral for up to 10 people.
- Each San Miguel County resident can only purchase one corral per weekend.
- There are no single-day tickets—just weekend passes. There will be no option to split wristbands from your corral across different days.
- Pricing breaks down to $100 per person per day. Corrals for the first weekend run $3,000.00, and corrals for the second weekend run $4,000.00.
- Because of restrictions on crowd size, children of all ages will need a ticket/wristband, just like every one else.
- There will be no cash/check discount, and all sales can only be paid by credit or debit card.
- The location of your corral will be assigned randomly, but Planet Bluegrass has graciously reserved prime real estate for local corrals.
- As with all locals' tickets, proof of San Miguel County residency is required. Your driver's license or vehicle registration will be more then sufficient—we just need to see something that ties your name to your physical address.
If you purchased paper locals' tickets for the 2020 festival, those tickets will roll over to 2022. If you'd like a refund, Planet Bluegrass is re-opening the refund window May 15th. After 5/15, you will be able to call (800) 624-2422 to process a refund.