The Pro-GB is a high strength stage worthy version of the “Original” Folds up, fits in the case guitar stand. US Patent #8,146,870
The Cooperstand Pro-GB is fabricated from 13 alternating layers of birch, and it is designed to securely support one stringed instrument as needed.
Recommended for travel, stage, presentation, studio, home, and display use, the Cooperstand Pro-GB supports acoustic guitars up to 5” thick, and electric or bass guitars up to 2 ¼” thick. It folds up and neatly packs away in cases or gig bags.
- Inert proprietary silicone T molding at all exposed areas
- 13 layers of laminated birch strength
- Stainless hinge with non-slip pins
- Two-position back brace
- Measures 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" when closed
- Has a 13" deep x 11" wide footprint
- Comes in black velveteen bag