Classic, compact, comfortable—great things come in small packages. The Martin 00-28 is one of our favorite small-body guitars. Its articulate, well-balanced tone is hard to beat, and its manageable 14-fret 00-body is feels just right on your lap—your dreadnoughts will be jealous.
The Martin 00-28 features the classic Style-28 wood complement of a Sitka Spruce top and East Indian Rosewood back and sides. With scalloped braces under the hood, this guitar is quick to respond and deeply resonant. Its tone is rich in harmonics with nice woody bloom. With the updated prewar-inspired cosmetics (iconic herringbone purling, caramel aging toner, vintage-style decal, etc.), this 00-28 looks every bit as good as it sounds.
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Construction: Traditional Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing: 1/4" Scalloped X-Brace
- Back & Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Solid Ebony
- Nut: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Saddle: Compensated Bone, 2-5/32" String Spacing
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck Profile: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open Gear