Any way you look at it, the Martin 000-10E a great solid-wood guitar at an unbeatable price. As the name “Road Series” implies, here’s a great-sounding Martin guitar that’s ready to go on tour.
The 000-10E features an all-solid Sapele body, which produces a nicely-balanced warm sound. This guitar is soft and sweet—certain to inspire any songwriter, and it's a comfortable size that will fit nicely in the living room. Its satin finish is understated and subtle, and with Fishman MX-T electronics under the hood, the 000-10E is ready for any stage.
- Body Size: 14-Fret 000 Auditorium
- Top: Solid Sapele
- Back & Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bracing: Scalloped X-Brace, 5/16" SItka Spruce w/ 1/4" Tone Bars
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Nut: White Corian, 1-3/4"
- String Spacing at Saddle: 2-5/32"
- Saddle Material: White Tusq
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T w/ built-in tuner
The 000-10E also includes Martin's new Premium Soft Shell Case, so it is road-ready—the perfect companion on all of your adventures! Pound for pound, the 000-10E may be the hottest deal in the shop!